The Cultural Left members are currently in the process of committing to paper the Objectives and the Principles of the movement. Please, feel free to contribute! Contact us here.
Volunteer Announcement for 2018 by the Cultural Left
In order to become a Cultural Left Voluteer, you don’t have to be a Cultural Left Member first!
To become also a Member is easy and costs nothing!
You can become a Cultural Left Member here, so please, follow the link!
Volunteers are usually involved in an big array of cultural and creative activities including, parades, protests, events, project management, handling proposals or fund-raising.
We wish to see more people to be willing to offer their time and effort, in creative ways that fit in with their lives, to bring awareness, cultural and well-being benefits for themselves and for others.
Although we are a fairly young cultural political movement, we revise regularly our program and vision, in order to reflect the changes happening internationally, in the political cultural and creative fields. Volunteering can help us in developing our vision for a stronger nascent political cultural community.
Volunteering has its part to play in social action, peoples empowerment and cultural and creative environment reforms. Our perception and vision for volunteering is helping the Cultural Left and its associated production line body, the Creative Left, to foster and support cultural environments, in which volunteering can thrive, as part of that large global political cultural and creative society.
Join us! It is not going to be easy, but it is going to be extremely interesting. Volunteering offers a wealth of opportunities for people to engage, offer and share, gain new experiences, learn, meet new friends and contribute in something meaningful, something which will be fostering changes.
Are you interested in working in an international political cultural and creative voluntary environment?
Why don’t you register to be a volunteer for the Cultural Left?
We are searching for individual supporters, who are willing to help our cultural and creative activities.
What will be your daily tasks?
- Work from… your place!
- Do work over the Internet, maintain the website and the social networks.
- Support international volunteers in various ways, including translating or maintaining a political cultural network abroad.
- Work in teams with international progressive volunteers, to organize on-line information exchanges.
- Develop proposals for international collaborations between the Cultural Left and the Creative Left and other organisations and fund-raise.
- Prepare logistics and other tasks upon requests.
What are the benefits to individuals who choose to volunteer?
- Get opportunities to work, communicate and be friends with other international volunteers working on the political cultural sectors.
- Take part in meaningful activities for artistic, cultural and creative environment developments.
- Enhance English skills, team work, cross-communication skills.
- Gain insights to different cultures and sharpen your skills.
- Receive a certificate of completion (depending on the performance of volunteer).
What are our requirements?
- Age: 22 years old and over, OAP’s welcome!
- Computer, Internet and Social Media knowledge.
- Work from home or your own environment.
- Language ability: Fluency in speaking English. Good command of French or Spanish or Italian or German or Portuguese are also welcome.
- Have strong passion for social and voluntary work.
- Have strong commitment and good sense of responsibilities.
- Experience working with other people from a variety of cultural sectors.
- Applications: All year round.
- Interview round: Interviews once a month every 15th.
- Training section: Will be informed via email to candidates passing the interview round.
If you are interested, you can register via the link below:
PLEASE, REGISTER HERE
For further information, please, contact us:
With my registration, I hereby give specific, unambiguous consent to receive emails and information from the Cultural Left.
Με την εγγραφή μου, δίνω τη συγκεκριμένη και σαφή συγκατάθεση για τη λήψη μηνυμάτων ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου και πληροφοριών από την Πολιτιστική Αριστερά.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Cultural Left and the Creative Left in compliance with the EU laws, rules and regulations regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), does not sell, offer, provide to thirds its contact lists and data, which are being kept in safety and used only for communication purposes.
Only registered friends and members will be able to receive an e-mail or an newsletter from the Cultural Left and the Creative Left. E-mails not in use, are immediately removed and deleted without any warning.
Γενικός Κανονισμός Προστασίας Δεδομένων (ΓΔΠΔ)
Η Πολιτιστική Αριστερά και η Δημιουργική Αριστερά, συμμορφώνεται με τους νόμους, τους κανονισμούς και τις ρυθμίσεις της ΕΕ αναφορικά με τον σχετικό Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Δεδομένων (ΓΔΠΔ). Η Πολιτιστική Αριστερά και η Δημιουργική Αριστερά δεν πωλεί, δεν προσφέρει, δεν παρέχει στο οποιονδήποτε τρίτο τους κατάλογους επαφών και τα στοιχεία τους, τα οποία φυλάσσονται με ασφάλεια και χρησιμοποιούνται μόνο για επικοινωνιακούς σκοπούς.
Μόνο εγγεγραμμένοι φίλοι και μέλη θα λαμβάνουν e-mails από την Πολιτιστική Αριστερά και τη Δημιουργική Αριστερά. Τα e-mails που δεν χρησιμοποιούνται διαγράφονται δίχως καμία προειδοποίηση.